Monday, March 05, 2007

Updates

HEALTH

My neurologist informed me that I have permanent damage in my left ear from a serious infection. It means that whenever I move my head quickly, I will become dizzy. He believes I am healthy overall, but also suspects I may have a tumor which is causing most of my problems. I am set to have an MRI done.

GOOD TIMES
I enjoyed hanging out with my family and seeing people on Facebook. It brings me great pleasure and I am happy that I have finally posted my pictures from Europe that I took 6 months ago. Irene found the Game of Life: Star Wars in her room and offered it to me. Adrian and I have already played it three to four times! LOL. Adrian and I also enjoyed a Night in the Museum and I am finally catching up on all my rest. I also worked at the BCE Place on Friday as a Receptionist/ Maintenance for Regus on the 26th and 27th floor. Now I just need to finish cleaning my apartment. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home