Friday, November 24, 2006

A new twist

What does James Bond have in common with historical China? I played my first video games yesterday with Adrian. He was taking a break from his studies and we began with "007 Nightfire", but the motions were making me a wee queasy. We began playing PS2's "Romance of the three kingdoms: IX", which was more easy for me to use. I enjoyed playing both games and it was nice to do something out of the ordinary.

It seems that I will not be able to return to work in the near future and I have stopped my job hunt temporarily until I know more information. My doctor was shocked to see a blod clot on my arm and more concerned when he discovered it was from a visit to the ER. He now thinks I may have a cognitive impairment so he rushed me across the hall to take a urine and blood test. I also had a CCG done where they hook up tiny electrodes to your chest and clamps to your wrists and ankles. I will also have a CT test and an appointment with a neurologist and the psychiatrist. This may explain why I have trouble concentrating on anything for more than 10-30 minuites. It seems the only thing I can do effortlessly is read and watch tv.

I think Madonna may be loosing her touch as she grows older and I find myself wishing she could continue to perform the same spectacles and extravaganza from her younger years. I think it is a mix of being older and trying her best to remain controversial and hip.

Adrian and I think Yul will win Survivor, but our second bets differ. I want Ozzie and he wants Becky. We both love watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report in the mornings.

I am glad that Adrian has begun his job hunt and that he did the laundry. He also left me a note when I got home. He always does cute things like calling or leaving notes.

It was so much fun to speak with Andrea yesterday as well. She told me of her trip to California and was able to give me some insight on my work situation from a legal-human resources standpoint. It really confirmed a lot of my beliefs that I was being set up from the beginning and now the workplace has this paper trail of reasons why I am so called incompetent.

It is just so unfortunate that we all could not be honest with each other from the beginning and simply state they did not want me there nor did I want to continue a future in the teaching profession. We could have made the whole thing amicable. I am still in contact with one of my VPs and now he wants a USB key with the mark entry data despite having a hard copy print out of the marks. He claims that he needs to update the marks for the kids, but I am beginning to wonder if there is not some ulterior motive to this new request.

Adrian and I are bit concerned how we are suppose to consume all the food my mother bought us. In her great efforts to make sure both of us are well and we would have enough food for two weeks, she forgot that she bought all perishables so now we have two weeks worth of food to eat in a few days. lol. I also forgot to give my mom her tupperware and will probably arrange to do that on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home