Monday, November 27, 2006

Hope, Faith and Love

Life may toss some curveballs at you, but you must continue to swing away. Adrian was concerned when I told him that I did not have energy to clasp my hands together to pray while I was lying down and watching mass on TV. I had to wobble towards my bed and sleep for an hour just so that I would have enough energy to sweep the floor and walk around the apartment. I know he wants to continue to take care of me, but he is sick at the moment. He is coming down with a cold or flu, because he has a sore throat and feeling groggy.

Although there are times when I get frightening nightmares about my health and future, I still have hope and faith that all will be well in the end. I enjoy playing my Italian games on the computer and Romance IX with Adrian. I taught him how to create animations for the Power Point Presentation yesterday and we both read our books. I also had fun watching Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives. I think last night's episode of DH was well written and kept its audience captivated for the hour with the emotional twists and turns. I only wish the Barbie team was eliminated, because they should not have yielded the Alabama girls.

My parents came over yesterday for lunch. Adrian and I found an easy receipe, but I felt bad for waiting too long to cook and therefore kept my parents waiting for their lunch that I messed up the recipe. It took even longer for me to serve them. Although my mom continued to put down our apartment and snooped through Adrian's school work, she did help me cook lunch. My father seemed impressed or perhaps surprised that my apartment was actually quite decent. lol. I think he was the most normal person at my apartment yesterday. My mother would provoke others to argue with her and as usual she always thinks she is right. Her heart is in the right place, but she always has trouble relaxing and simply being happy for people.

Overall, I think I am happy and I believe that as long as you have hope, faith and love all will be well in the end. I am also happy that my mom brought my Ireland photos and my dad brought some memoribila from Ireland with them. I shall shaer it with you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home