Sunday, November 26, 2006

2nd and 3rd Century China can heall all ailments

It may surprise you that acting as Yuan Shao in 281 CE relaxes me and relieves me of all the tension in my body. I always feel so content working along next to Cao Cao and uniting to fight Lu Bu. Yes, it is true - Romance of the three Kingdoms has proven to be the best medicine. I can eat healthy and exercise, but I still get the dizzy spells. It is only when I am completely captivated by this game that I suddenly feel much better. Adrian and I comment about the amount of time that passes by as we take a friendly break from our world.

He is always surprised when I don't want to win in Backgammon by bumping him off the board. He always tells me different moves that benefit me, but makes him eventually loose because he thrives on the competition and desire to win. I just like playing for the social interaction and joy of the game. We make a very interesting pair. : )

I also recieved another spell at school and I am considering staying with my parents during the holidays, because I can never completely predict the outcome of my health. These ones were so bad that I thought my cell phone was heavy and I had trouble opening and closing it before and after calls. I also had no energy to stand up or sit with my knees pressed closer to me. I had to let them fall onto the ground. I would heave myself from my chair, swing around the door frame and slide onto the floor. Then I would press the side of my body against the wall and slide up, swing around the door frame, grab the back of my chair and plop down. I called Adrian to pick me up from school and he met me at OISE and took me home. He even bought me some chips before we got on the TTC.

I am looking forward to my parents coming to our house today. It will be the first time my father steps into my apartment since I moved in. I can hear Adrian shaving in the next room so I should get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home