Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wow, has it been that long?

Wow, I did not realize it has been so long since I posted something. It has been delightful meeting up with old friends that I have not seen in years and some new ones too. The weather has been perfect lately and I spend a great deal of time enjoying the outdoors. I have also lost some weight in my legs from the amount of walking up and down hills and through the transit system every day. lol. It is almost hard to capture everything that has happened in the last month.

Most of my updates are on Facebook in the profile line. Sometimes I change it two or three times a day depending on what is going on in my life. It is honestly the most accurate portrayal of how I feel on day to day basis and the quickest way to discover what is happening in my life. For example, I reunited with my friend Terry who I have not seen in five years. I saw Frank, Wally, Rosanna, Bernard, Mark, and Irena. I have been out with Fiona and Krista doing wedding shopping and even had a swan chase me around the harbourfront.

I saw Spiderman 3 and have a monopoly game now. I went to a surprise party for Ellen's engagement and will be seeing my cousin Laura to discuss hair and make up tomorrow. My mother is very involved in my wedding and seems excited about planning different things. My aunt is helping me do the favors while two of my uncles will help me set up the church.

I volunteer with my friend, Melissa, in a film company and will help her manage her office while she shoots movies and scouts locations overseas. It might be possible to get Frank's movie produced and that excites me too.

I celebrated my birthday by reuniting with a friend I had not seen since Grade 9 and we had a blast watching She-ra and catching up on old times. I had fun with my Italian side who met Adrian for the first time.

I am currently redoing my entire wedding, which can be stressful at times. I am enjoying it and have the help of some great people! I also enjoy watching tv and trying to catch my breath.

I had an MRI on Thursday that did not go so well. I had a tiny seizure and stroke while in the chambers. I began twitching and convulsing on the left side and my neurologist needs to read the report before following up with me. Other than that frightening experience, I am okay. I am tired now and must rest.

Cheers
amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home