Thursday, November 16, 2006

living and bedroom




Here is another view of the living room with the flags and couch.




This is a view of our bedroom. That is Adrian's blanket on our bed. I placed a pillowcase on my nightstand, because I have a tendency to toss things on it and did not want anything to spoil the wood. Can you imagine me inspecting my furniture and getting excited about housewares? Man, I am getting old.lol.


For some reason, Adrian wanted both our night stands together in order to give our room more floor space. I like floor space so I agreed with him. My lamp bothers him so I only use it to read when he is not around or to allow him to see where he is going at night. The calendar hanging next to the bed is something I bought on our trip to London and Germany together. The little tupperware was my imaginary sink when our water was cut off from 9-3 yesterday.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home