Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pictures and health

It is quite amusing to see people wait anxiously for pictures, but they plop in their chairs upon recieving them and do absolutley nothing for days. I finished uploading my Germany pictures a few days ago, but only posted them today. I recieved my engagment pictures, but have no way of scanning them in.

It also seems rather odd that I feel more sick when I am actually doing nothing. I lie around the house watching tv and reading Sophie Kinsella, but there are still times when I am so dizzy or my eyes feel strained from simply being open.

I had vertigo while waiting for the subway on Monday, but it went away while I was at Second Cup with Krista. I had a pleasant chat with her and then I felt pangs in my stomach during Italian class and had to leave early. My mother came by yesterday with arm loads of food and was nice enough to drive me around to do some errands. I continued to relax today and even made myself sit up more often and eat more healthy foods.

Overall, I do feel much better now that I am taking some time off. I am following Krista's advise to do nothing this week and then start gradually next week. I like Shopaholic takes Manhattan. lol. I keep wanting to upload pictures of Ireland, but keep forgetting to get them from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home