Thursday, November 23, 2006

There is such a richness in Josh's voice that uplifts my spirits and brings tears to my eyes. I think my neighbours must realize that I am going through a slight hiccup in my life, because of the amount of times I blast "You are loved (Don't Give Up)" by Josh Groban. The only thing I need now is a sea of people swaying side to side with tea candles, lighters and lit up cell phones chanting "Don't Give Up" as the music cresendos to a climax.

I also realized that I am becoming more emotional lately. I cried when Adrian played Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush's "Don't Give Up" which is based on a couple overcoming their obstacles. The man continously searches for a job, but feels like a failure when all his endeavours seem futile. The woman tries cheering him up and nourishing him with encouragement. I also cried while reading Shopalcholic Takes Manhattan, because it is about a girl who makes a series of slight mistakes and then gets crucified by the press. Although there was a time when everyone seemed to want her, now all the jobs have run barren and people are dismissing her. She has to evaluate her life and pick herself up with the help of her family, best friend and one contact. The ending is quite rereshing and hopeful. I could empathize with the character.

I keep wanting to do my Italian homework so I don't feel like I am falling further behind, but now all I want to do is watch my Madonna concert that I taped last night and cherish these moments. I tried uploading the engagement photos, but it is not quite working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home