Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm an English Major, Now What

The Budget rental company called last night while Adrian was teaching me how to play Chess when they notified me that my wallet was still in their car. I went to Brampton today to pick it up and I stopped into Indigo on my way. I saw two interesting books. One was called "I'm an English Major, Now What" which is extremely entertaining, informative and relevant to my position right now. The other is called "What Colour is Your Parachute?" and I heard several good things about that series.

I also finished cleaning the computer room and bathroom yesterday, which leaves only the messy bedroom. I also realized how old I am today. I no longer can access resources in the career centre or take out books from the library at U of T. I spent some time photocopying material to help me teach "Lives of the Saints'.

Adrian also taught me how to play backgammon so overall this time off is proving to be most beneficial. I think I may need to take another pill as the Ginos have thier music blaring and I Cannot sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home